What We Offer
Harvest Child Development Center (HCDC) accepts children 6 weeks of age thru thirteen years whose parents are interested in providing a Christian, developmentally-appropriate early learning experience for their child and whose needs can be met in our program. There are three programs within HCDC. They are as follows:
- Full-Day Preschool/Child Care
- This is full-time preschool and child care for children 6 weeks through Pre-K. Hours are Monday-Friday 6:30 am - 6:00 pm. There is optional extended care from 6:00 pm - 6:30 pm.
- School-Day Preschool (New Day/Time Options Beginning August 2012! Until then, this program is 9-2 either 2 or 3 days a week.)
- This is preschool for children 18 months through Pre-K. Hours are 8:15 am - 2:45 pm. We also offer Half-Day Preschool from 8:15 am - 11:30 am. If you are not wanting a five day preschool, your child can participate in a portion of our curriculum on single days each week. Both the School-Day and Half-Day programs can be done single days. Yes, you can choose 1, 2, 3, or 4 single days! (The single days you choose must be consistent each week.)
- School-Age Care
- This is for both Public & Harvest Christian Academy children from Kindergarten thru 13 years (before and after school and holidays) Hours: Before/After 6:30 am - 6:00 pm (Including pick-up and drop-off at school). Options include...
- Summer Activities
- Summer Preschool
- We have summer preschool activities for our full-time and part-time programs that is based on adventures in books. Each week, the summer preschool program features a special book. We bring in visitors to reinforce the fun during our summer adventures! A full summer activity calendar is published that features all the books and a plethora of summer themed fun!
- Zummer Day Camp - K thru 13 Years
- Each summer there is Zummer Day Camp, a summer program for students who have finished K thru 13 years. We have added some great part-time options, All the office for detilas. Vacancies are filled on a first come, first serve basis with consideration given for group composition. If there are no immediate vacancies, a waiting list is maintained for future enrollment vacancies. Priority will be given if the family already has a child enrolled in HCDC.
How to enroll your child
Come by for a tour between 9 am and 5:30 pm! There is no need to make an appointment; we want you to catch us as we are. If you need to tour outside these hours, you can schedule a special visit. We have an open door policy for our families, but all visitors must have a visitor's pass or be escorted. The premium times to observe curriculum action is between 9:00 am and 11:00 am.
Once you tour and decide to make HCDC your home, you will need to enroll your child with our Registrar. Registration times are between 8 am and 4 pm or with an appointment. You will need to fill out a series of papers and pay your enrollment fee to secure your child's space. Completed paperwork, immunization records, and a physician's form validating that your child can participate in a child care center is due before your child can start. We accept children regardless of race, color, gender, or creed.
Harvest Child Development Center — Planting Seeds · Growing Children · Blooming Families